Saturday, December 16, 2017

How to FIX Error 0xc00000e9|Error Code 0xc00000e9 windows 7 fix| 0xc0000...





Hi Viewers, This is Rm Morshed. In this video today I'll show you how to Fix Unexpected error 0xc00000e9.

The error message relates to a hardware error pertaining to your computer's BIOS. Basically, it is telling you that the computer is not able to reliably communicate with the hard drive.



Although I'll show you a method of resolving the error if your hard disk Loosely connected. I'll show you another method in my another Video. so subscribe my channel for more videos.


I'm trying again without fixing the error. but same error showing the computer.

ok, let's start How to fix, open the CPU case. this is the DVD drive and this is the hard disk drive. Now remove the Hard disk Cable from the motherboard, and again connect the HDD cable to the motherboard. then also remove this, and connect again.

Now remove the power cable from the hard disk drive and plugging again power cable with the hard disk drive.

Now try to open the computer.
Yesss! Our computer successfully fixes the 0xc00000e9 error. now press F1 to continue. if you like this video please subscribe my channel for more tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment